HEY!!!I just found your blog!!!I can't believe how big Emma is getting.We miss you guys!!!Miranda
Where did you get that pink sand! So neat!
Please do tell about the pink sand. I have never seen that before.
The pink sand came from Wal-Mart. I think it comes in blue too. My dad got it for Emma for her birthday in April. I think it is Crayola brand if I remember correctly.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HEY!!!
I just found your blog!!!
I can't believe how big Emma is getting.
We miss you guys!!!
Miranda
Where did you get that pink sand! So neat!
Please do tell about the pink sand. I have never seen that before.
The pink sand came from Wal-Mart. I think it comes in blue too. My dad got it for Emma for her birthday in April. I think it is Crayola brand if I remember correctly.
Post a Comment